This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
1. Legal Definitions 1. Client: natural person of age or legal person who, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, makes use or intends to make use of the services offered by Macinare Lendinara Spa. 2. General Conditions: general contract conditions that govern and govern the performance of services. 3. Cookies: cookies are text files (letters and / or numbers) that contain information packets that are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device every time he or she visits a website through a browser. At each subsequent visit, the browser sends cookies to the website that originated them or to another site. Cookies can be stored only for the time of use of a specific site (i.e. session cookies), or for a longer period of time independent of the session (i.e. persistent cookies). 4. CRM: Customer Relationship Management software, aimed at managing interactions with customers and potential customers of the company, which uses and processes personal data of the same, in order to improve the commercial relationship with Macinare Lendinara Spa and the provision of services .
5. Personal Data: any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, directly and indirectly, by reference to the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or elements characteristic of his physical, physiological identity , genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. 6. Information: this document consists of the information on the processing of Personal Data. 7. Profiling: form of processing of personal data, through procedures – in whole or in part – automated, aimed at evaluating or predicting customer preferences and interests. 8. Regulation: EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.9. Additional Services: services offered on the site, such as, by way of example, the request for contact, the download of e-books or various attachments, the booking of a call with Grinding Lendinara Spa. 10. Services: provision of activities, strategies, promotions in any way and / or form, aimed at promoting the knowledge, dissemination, advertising and promotion of customer goods and services, contractually regulated and in compliance with current regulations. 11. Site: this site.
12. Treatment: any operation or set of operations concerning Personal Data, such as, by way of example, the collection, organization, structuring, storage, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction. 13. Users: users of the Site, including customers and potential customers of Macinare Lendinara Spa, as well as any other natural person who browses the Site. 2. Data Controller and Data Processor The Data Controller referred to in this Notice is Macinare Lendinara Spa P IVA 00041310293 email@example.com Registered office and factory: Via Caduti sul Lavoro, 31 – 45026 Lendinara (Rovigo) Tel. 0425 601590 – Fax 0425 601595 firstname.lastname@example.org Establishment Arcole: Via Padovana, 123 (37040 Verona) Tel 045 7636531 – Fax 045 7636541 email@example.com The person in charge of the processing referred to in this Information is Macinare Lendinara Spa P IVA 00041310293 firstname.lastname@example.org Registered office and factory: Via Caduti sul Lavoro, 31 – 45026 Lendinara (Rovigo) . 0425 601590 – Fax 0425 601595 email@example.com Arcole Plant: Via Padovana, 123 (37040 Verona) Tel. 045 7636531 – Fax 045 7636541 arcole @ macinazionelen dinara.it Any request from the User relating to the Treatment carried out by Macination Lendinara Spa concerning their Personal Data (including the exercise of the rights referred to in point 9 below) will be addressed to Macinare Lendinara Spa by post at the headquarters legal, or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in letter d) is necessary for the purpose of accessing the Accessory Services by the User. Any refusal by the User prevents the latter from using the Accessory Services. The purpose referred to in letter e) is optional and any refusal by the User prevents the latter from taking advantage of marketing activities (including direct and personalized) by Macinare Lendinara Spa. These treatments are based on the free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the User, expressed by means of a declaration or positive action (eg flag) on the Site. The withdrawal of consent can be exercised at any time, following the indications referred to in point 9 lett . a) of this Notice. f) Perform statistical analysis, market research, improve the presentation of the Service and the use of the Site by Users. Where possible, to achieve this purpose, Macinare Lendinara Spa uses anonymous Personal Data (Personal Data that do not identify or make Users identifiable) The treatment referred to in letter f) is based on the legitimate interest of Macinare Lendinara Spa consisting of the benefit that can obtain in being able to make Users an offer more similar to the preferences expressed by their Users while browsing the Site, taking into account the fact that it is also in the Users’ interest to benefit from personalized services. For this reason, Macinare Lendinara Spa believes that the legitimate interest in developing and implementing the Site, the Service and the Ancillary Services prevails over the Users’ right to privacy. Opposition to this processing (where it relates to personal and non-anonymous data) can be exercised at any time by following the indications referred to in point 9 lett. f) of this Information.
4. Data collection method. Personal Data entered on the Site by Customers; b. Personal Data expressly communicated to Macinare Lendinara Spa by Customers; c. Personal Data collected automatically by the Site (through Cookies). Macinio Lendinara Spa collects Personal Data in the following ways: a) Personal Data entered on the Site by Users and / or Customers: these are the Personal Data provided, by way of example and not limited to, to browse and access the services offered by Macinare Lendinara Spa through the Site; b) Personal Data expressly communicated to Macination Lendinara Spa by Users and / or Customers in offline mode: these are the Personal Data provided, by way of example, to the customer service of Macinare Lendinara Spa (in the event of a contact request) or collected on the occasion of events and / or initiatives organized by Macination Lendinara Spa or communicated to Macination Lendinara Spa on the occasion of the signing of the General Conditions; c) Personal Data collected automatically by the Site: Personal Data collected automatically by the Site through, but not limited to, Cookies (for more information, Macinare Lendinara Spa recommends reading the Cookies Policy available on the Site at the following link http: // www.macinazionelendinara.it/cookie-policy/).
5. Any categories of recipients of Personal Data Employees, collaborators, third party IT service providers, technical and commercial third parties. The Personal Data are processed by Macinare Lendinara Spa and / or by third parties, selected for reliability and competence, and to which they can be disclosed as necessary or appropriate, as long as within Italy or the European Union. In particular, Macinare Lendinara Spa informs Users that Personal Data may be processed by and / or communicated to: a. Employees and / or collaborators of Macinare Lendinara Spa; b. Third-party service providers necessary to guarantee the functioning of the Site (by way of example: company that deals with hosting services); c. Third parties providing services necessary for the use of the Service (e.g. payment managers); d. Administrative and supervisory authorities; is. Third parties who provide website navigation data analysis services; f. Subject to the optional consent of the User and / or the Customer, third parties who provide automatic services for sending newsletters and / or any other type of commercial communication, marketing services, promotion, analysis of habits and consumption choices, Profiling.
6. Retention period of Personal Data (or criteria for determining this period) a. for the use of the services: 10 years; b. for commercial and promotional purposes: until revoked. Personal Data are kept by Macination Lendinara Spa for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as indicated in point 3 above. In particular, subject to the exercise of the right to revoke the consent referred to in the following point 9 lett. a) and / or opposition referred to in point 9 lett. does. for the use of the services, Macinare Lendinara Spa retains the Personal Data for the duration of the services and for a further 10 years, in order to comply with the D.P.R. 430/2001; b. for commercial and promotional purposes, Macinare Lendinara Spa retains Personal Data until the User and / or the Customer explicitly revokes the relative consent. In any case, Macinare Lendinara Spa is authorized to keep, in whole or in part, the Personal Data for a maximum period of 10 years from collection, limited to the information necessary to fulfill legal obligations and allow Macinare Lendinara Spa itself any assessment, exercise and defense of one’s own right in court and / or in the tax assessment. Once these terms have elapsed, Macinaggio Lendinara Spa will automatically cancel the Personal Data collected, or transform them into an irreversible anonymous form. 7. Possible transfer of Personal Data to non-UES countries
The Personal Data collected by Macination Lendinara Spa for the purposes referred to in point 3 of this Notice, are transmitted by Macination Lendinara Spa, pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulations, to the US organizations listed in the following points by virtue of the membership of these subjects in the so-called Privacy Shield List (that is, the list indicating the US organizations that guarantee adequate and compliant levels of data protection with respect to European processing principles), published and updated on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission no. 2016/1250, adopted by virtue of art. 25 of Directive 95/46 / EC, which will remain in force until revocation, modification or repeal pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation. to. Google LLC; b. MailChimp The Rocket Science Group; c. Facebook Inc.8. Profiling Automated processing of Customer Personal Data for evaluative and / or predictive purposes. The Profiling operated by Macinare Lendinara Spa has the following characteristics: a) Object: Personal Data of Users (including Customers) collected on the Site, or on the occasion of participation in events organized by Macination Lendinara Spa, suitable for revealing tastes and preferences; b) Purpose: to improve the promotion and advertising communication of the services offered, by sending commercial communications in line with the Personal Data of Users (including Customers) collected on the Site, the possible sending of holiday greeting cards and reporting of events organized by Macination Lendinara Spa (eg fairs). Profiling is therefore aimed at defining the profile or personality of Users (including Customers), or making predictions on future choices, or monitoring the use of electronic communication services;
c) Effects for Users (including Customers): receipt of commercial communications in line with the preferences expressed by Users (including Customers) in navigating the Site and using the Service and greeting cards. In no way, the Lendinara Spa Profiling: i) constitutes an automated decision-making process from which legal or similarly significant effects derive for Users; ii) affects the behavior and choices of use of the Accessory Services and / or the Service by Users (including Customers); iii) has a prolonged and permanent impact for Users, considering that the Personal Data collected by Macination Lendinara Spa can be independently updated by the Users at any time; as well as iv) due to the type of Service offered by Macinare Lendinara Spa and the category of Users affected by this Treatment, it does not discriminate against Users. 9. Rights of the User and / or the Customer Withdrawal of consent, access to Personal Data, rectification or integration of Personal Data, cancellation of Personal Data, limitation of Processing, opposition to Processing, portability of Personal Data, data breach, complaint to competent authorities Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Regulations, for the period referred to in point 8 of this Notice, each User (including Customers) has the right to: a. With reference to the processing referred to in point 3 letters d) and e), withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, by sending an e-mail to Macinare Lendinara Spa, exercising the opt-out in communications commercial of Macinare Lendinara Spa; b. Ask Macinare Lendinara Spa for access to Personal Data and information relating to the related Processing and any copy in electronic format, unless otherwise specified by the User (see Article 15 of the Regulations);
c. Ask Macinare Lendinara Spa to correct and / or supplement the Personal Data, without undue delay (see Article 16 of the Regulations); d. For specific reasons (for example, unlawful processing, withdrawal of consent, non-existence of the purpose of the Processing), request the cancellation of Personal Data, without undue delay (see Article 17 of the Regulation); is. when specific hypotheses occur (for example, inaccuracy of Personal Data, illegality of processing, exercise of a right in court), request the limitation of processing (Article 18 of the Regulation); f. With reference to the processing referred to in point 3 letters d) and e), oppose the processing of personal data at any time by sending an email to Macinare Lendinara Spa (see Article 21 of the Regulations); g. Be informed by Macinare Lendinara Spa without undue delay of any violations or unauthorized access by third parties to their systems containing Personal Data (so-called data breach – see art.34 of the Regulations); h. Make a complaint to the supervisory authority of the EU country in which you reside, work or in which you believe the violation of your rights has occurred (see Article 77 of the Regulation).
For more information on the terms and conditions for exercising the rights recognized to the User, the latter can consult the text of the EU Regulation published at the following link https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content / IT / TXT /? Uri = CELEX: 32016R0679, or contact Macination Lendinara Spa in the forms provided for in point 2 of this Notice.
These services analyze the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Statistics collected directly (This Application) This Application uses an internal statistics system, which does not involve third parties. Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Viewing content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address. .
Information not contained in this policy More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by Users The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same from the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify the ” accuracy or request its integration, cancellation, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, consult their privacy policies.